Being polite & showing care & respect to our guests are the important manners for ONYX staff. We do hope YOU & YOUR CHILD treat us in a similar way.
Here are some reminders for you and your child upon visiting us.
- Speak softly amongst yourselves or to ONYX staff
- Be considerate & respectful to ONYX staff, other patients or families
- Handle ONYX property gently
- Look after you child in ONYX compound
- Look after your own property
Handle ONYX property gently and keep our place clean & tidy
- NO Smoking nor Making fire of any kind
- NO Gambling in any form
- NO Fighting
- NOT Taking away any ONYX property, unless permitted.
- NOT Taking any phone calls, photo or video while having consultation or surgery, unless permitted.
Suggestions and comments are welcome. Please contact ONYX staff if necessary.