ONYX doctors & specialists are actively involved in providing education for:
- ONYX staff – through daily clinical activities & regular meetings
- Parents and patients – through leaflets, electronic platforms & support group activities
- Other healthcare providers, insurers, and corporate staff – through health seminars, special subject talks, clinic visits
- Public – through public forums, community talks and contributions to the mass media
Apart from the above, clinical and observational attachments are available for Medical & Allied Health Students in ONYX.
Students in ONYX
- ONYX believe that internship is a proven way for these students to gain relevant knowledge, skills, and experience. Such on job training enable them to be a more competent healthcare professionals in areas of women’s health and paediatrics, and so more patients would benefit in the future.
- ONYX is sensitive to your needs and rights on privacy, please feel free contact ONYX staff for any assistance if you have any concern.